- Do I need to register at the Festival headquarters?
Stop by the Festival Headquarters at the Lititz Elementary School (20 S Cedar Street) to pick up your SaturDAY Pass wristband.
Get information about the Festival events and Lititz food, lodging and attractions.
Purchase tickets to additional events at the Festival headquarters.
- I will arrive by car. Where do I go?
Lititz is located in northern Lancaster County at the intersection of US 501 (Broad Street) and US 772 (East Main Street). Stop by Festival Headquarters at Lititz Elementary School, 20 S Cedar Street. Park on Juniper Lane behind the school. Follow signs to the Festival entrance.
- Which airport shall I use to get to Lititz?
The Lancaster Airport is 3 miles south of Lititz, and is served by Southern Air. The Harrisburg International Airport is 32 miles northwest of Lititz, served by Delta, American, United, Allegiant, and Frontier.
- What are the Addresses of the Venues?”
- General Sutter Inn. 14 E. Main Street. Lititz, PA
- Snavely Theater at Linden Hall. 212 E Main Street, Lititz, PA
- Lititz Elementary. 30 E. Orange Street, Lititz, PA
- Warwick High School. 301 W. Orange Street, Lititz, PA
- Where do I park for each event?
Friday Evening: Downtown Lititz
Saturday Daytime: Pierson Playground or Downtown Lititz
Saturday Evening: Warwick High School
- What does a Saturday Pass include?
The Saturday Pass is the best value at the Festival. It includes admission to all Saturday events, including storytelling sessions, workshops and the Saturday evening concert.
- Can I purchase tickets to one event?
Yes, tickets are sold individually to the following events:
Friday Evening $20 Limited Seating.
Saturday workshops $10 each.
Saturday Storytelling Sessions $10 adults/$5students
Saturday Evening Concert $20 adults/$10 students
- Where can I see a list of prices?
Prices can be found by following this link
- Can I purchase tickets at the door?
Tickets will be sold at the Festival Headquarters (Lititz Elementary School from 8:30 am to 3 pm), as available.
Tickets will be sold at-the-door of the evening events, Friday and Saturday, as available.
Tickets will be sold at-the-door of each of the Saturday Storytelling Venues, as available.
Workshop tickets will be sold at the Lititz Elementary School.
- Is there a student discount?
Student tickets are discounted for all events.
- What forms of payment can I use?
The Festival accepts cash, checks and all major credit cards.
FOOD AND LODGING
- What food options are available at the Festival?
Downtown Lititz offers a variety of dining options in the downtown area, and beyond.
- What lodging options are available at the Festival?
Choose a hotel or bed and breakfast inn, downtown and beyond.
- How Does Seating Work at the Festival?
All seating is general admission—first come, first choice.
All events are indoor.
Saturday Storytelling Sessions and Workshops are folding chairs.
Saturday evening Storytelling Concert is auditorium seating.
- Are the events handicap accessible?
Yes. Best to arrive early to get handicap accessible seating.
- What time do the doors open for each event?
Doors open 30 minutes before each event.
- Is there an age limit for attending the Festival?
The Festival is intended for adults, teens, and older children with a longer attention span.
- Will there by American Sign Language Interpreters?
Yes. The Saturday Evening Concert will be interpreted.